Healthy Foods For Healthy Women
Eating different food is without a doubt important for both sexes, but healthy foods for healthy women works. Science has shown that for women, there are special foods that supply that supplementary edge that they need. It’s about nutrition that could help defend against a variety of diseases like osteoporosis, heart disease, breast cancer… Begin playing these “cooking games” in you kitchen, and better you health.
– Tests demonstrate that foods rich with lycopene can play a role in preventing breast and cervical cancers. Tomatoes are part of this group, but the analyses demonstrate that the safety comes from a way of eating vegetables in general.
– Women should use kale in their daily menu. This vegetable has so many beneficial properties, Lutein and zeazanthin are antioxidants that help protect the eyes. There is a days worth of vitamin C and a great quantity of vitamin K, an effective bone builder that stimulates bone proteins needed to prevent osteoporosis.
– Salmon is so full with omega 3 fats and gives a few exclusive benefits for women. Oils in this sort of fatty fishes can help post-par-tum depression, particularly during the third trimester. If you are in your forties and beyond, estrogen’s levels begin to naturally reduce. Eating fatty fish can help guard against heart disease. The proper amount would be two servings of salmon, or a different fatty fish, per week.
– Cranberry juice is recommended when it comes to reducing a women’s potential for getting a urinary tract infection. The acids in the juice stop bacteria from binding to the walls of the bladder where they can reproduce and stimulate an infection.
– Drinking yogurt is beneficial but Greek yogurt has double the protein of most yogurts and far less sugar. The tests demonstrate that taking higher levels of protein (30 percent of calories) serves women with weight loss, muscle maintenance, and aging issues.
– Consuming walnuts can battle breast cancer and osteoporosis. According to several studies only two ounces of walnuts per day can help delay the grow of breast cancer and reduce tumor growth. Walnuts are full of antioxidants named phytosterols.
If you found this article of interest please share and like it.
More: healthy food