Foods and Fruits to Blood Purify Your Body
Foods and fruits to blood purify your body and keep you healthy. Many traditional schools of medicine are of the opinion that the body accumulates toxins that are absorbed from the food we eat, the air we breathe, and in general, from our environment. It is thought that these accumulated toxins lead to a range of health problems, from minor conditions such as indigestion to major illnesses such as cancer. According to these schools of thought, regular blood purification and detoxification treatments are necessary to cleanse the body of these toxins and keep it healthy.
Read more on Digestive Support and Diabetes control and Increase Sperm Count
Fasting is one way in which this purpose is achieved, and another is by eating certain foods. Generally, leafy vegetables (and juice prepared from these vegetables) is supposed to be good for purifying the blood. Carrot, beet, bitter gourd, and wheat grass are also supposed to be good blood cleansers.
Consumption of these foods usually follows a period of fasting, which is also supposed to help cleanse the body.
How to Eat to Purify Blood
1. Warm a glass of water and mix 1 tbsp. of honey and a few drops of lemon juice. Drink this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
2. Include foods that are rich in chlorophyll such as green leafy vegetables, barley, carrots and wheat grass. Chlorophyll removes impurities such as parasites, tissues and wastes from the blood. It also acts as a natural antidepressant.
3. Peel the skin of pomegranate fruit, dry it and powder it. Mix a teaspoon of this powder with warm water and drink it in the morning. This not only purifies blood but also kills intestinal worms.
4. Chop 3 pods of garlic finely and swallow them with a glass of water everyday. Garlic reduces toxins, rejuvenates blood and increases the growth of healthy bacteria in our intestines. Garlic also reduces cholesterol.
5. Sprinkle black pepper generously on your food. It aids in digestion by stimulating the secretion of hydrochloric acids.
6. Drink fruit and vegetable juices everyday. Juices made from celery and parsley act as an internal cleanser. Carrots, beet, apple and lemon juices cleanse the intestines and kidneys.
Blood Purifying Vegetables
The following foods are known for their detoxifying and blood purifying properties and are classified as the top detox foods:
4. Beet root
5. Bell peppers
How do these foods act in detoxifying and purifying the body?
These fruits and vegetables provide generous amounts of fiber.
Fiber adds bulk to the feces and peps up the digestive process. It helps reduce the transit time of the stool, thus exposing to colon to least number of carcinogens. Fiber helps purge out all accumulated and built up waste matter, thus purifying the blood.
Additionally, these foods have strong anti-oxidant properties which fight free radical damage and avert the occurrence of deadly diseases.
More: Healthy food